G8M Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
G8M Official Forum

Galaxy 8 Mafia Forum

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Cias is leaving

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
]G8M[$helby
Super-Member
Super-Member

General Cias is leaving Empty
PostSubject: General Cias is leaving   General Cias is leaving Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:48 am

I am sorry i need to leave cuz what i am going to do you will never see me and compton or else if he buy new comp and make new accc on us after i did somehting if i succeed i did that 4 years ago and i was 2 year in minor jail i need to do this so goodbye ever1 i lvoed you
Back to top Go down
[HardRide]Pepper(G8M)
GO-Manager
GO-Manager
[HardRide]Pepper(G8M)

PostSubject: Re: General Cias is leaving   General Cias is leaving Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:59 am

Forget about it man! How about cw tomorrow? Lets start our usual life without fucking stories with XRK... Lets spam in chat as usual and have fun its just a game and we dont need to kill yourself because of problems in game! We need to care about problems in real life! Any other problems are just shit! I can understand u if u would can problems in family (I hope u havenot it). Yeah it would be a reason for leaving but problems in game isnot reason! I hope u will change ur opinion after this words! We need u in gang though u like to spam and to be rude sometimes but we love u (as human for sure) and better come back!

I hope u have read it and i my words have changed ur opinion lets start a new life just give up on problems but it will be better if u would change ur opinion...
Back to top Go down
]G8M[$helby
Super-Member
Super-Member

PostSubject: Re: General Cias is leaving   General Cias is leaving Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:21 am

belive me i would love thatt but some thigns you need to do i will not let compton get unpunished this time i will try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Cias is leaving   General Cias is leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Cias is leaving
Page 1 of 1