G8M Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
G8M Official Forum

Galaxy 8 Mafia Forum

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystal, roll down.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal.
New-Member
New-Member
Crystal.

Crystal, roll down. Empty
PostSubject: Crystal, roll down.   Crystal, roll down. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:54 am

Hello people.

I think your gang is really nice, active, friendly, cool. I saw my skills aren't good enough to stay here.
I want also give chances to newbies, which have wishes to join G8M.
Yesterday me, pepper and dragon had a drive-by on /chilliad, I shooted poor and killend not much people.
I will roll my guns down for now and stay calm to think about gangs.

Eli, Killer, Pepper, Eslam and everyone, good bye and best of luck! Keep G8M alive! 4EVER!

EDIT: It's sad to hear that I joined G8M 5 days ago, but I could not change the things.
Back to top Go down
[HardRide]Pepper(G8M)
GO-Manager
GO-Manager
[HardRide]Pepper(G8M)

PostSubject: Re: Crystal, roll down.   Crystal, roll down. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:16 am

omg man... you really thinks that skills are impotant? it is for freaks! the most impotant are company of gang and friends! we playing often and for example i dislike XRK because they playing for skills and score! and we playing for fun and for laugh i wont never leave this gang because there are cool guys who can help if i have problems and i can talk about intresting things with them for example about girls))) it is more impotant that skills! dont talk about leaving without any reason...
Back to top Go down
[US]Cypress[G8M]
Super-Member
Super-Member
[US]Cypress[G8M]

PostSubject: Re: Crystal, roll down.   Crystal, roll down. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:59 am

Cmon,pls don't leave Sad
Back to top Go down
MonsTre_Rock
Team Leader
Team Leader
MonsTre_Rock

PostSubject: Re: Crystal, roll down.   Crystal, roll down. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:24 am

[HardRide]Pepper(G8M) wrote:
omg man... you really thinks that skills are impotant? it is for freaks! the most impotant are company of gang and friends! we playing often and for example i dislike XRK because they playing for skills and score! and we playing for fun and for laugh i wont never leave this gang because there are cool guys who can help if i have problems and i can talk about intresting things with them for example about girls))) it is more impotant that skills! dont talk about leaving without any reason...

I'm not looking for skills and who have hours and scores.... We are like brothers here. We have fun and kill and kick ass Very Happy. That's why i accept the guys here. like Example : the players join BNS because the leaders give them 50 m. that's the real reason : who join bns join for money. and i hate this.
Me too I'm not perfect in killing, but I kick some ass Wink. Cm'on man.
Back to top Go down
https://galaxymafia.hooxs.com
Crystal.
New-Member
New-Member
Crystal.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal, roll down.   Crystal, roll down. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:30 am

MonsTre_Rock wrote:
[HardRide]Pepper(G8M) wrote:
the players join BNS because the leaders give them 50 m. that's the real reason : who join bns join for money. and i hate this.

Do you really think I joined Bunkers just for money? Look, I saw that G8M is too good for me. And most of members aren't even registered on forum! I never see firas ingame, but we were good friends.
I am already in BNS, place me as a friend and start hating me (i feel already, because you think i play for money)
Back to top Go down
MonsTre_Rock
Team Leader
Team Leader
MonsTre_Rock

PostSubject: Re: Crystal, roll down.   Crystal, roll down. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:21 am

You said you will roll guns down ??? BNS is not diffrent .
Back to top Go down
[HardRide]Pepper(G8M)
GO-Manager
GO-Manager
[HardRide]Pepper(G8M)

PostSubject: Re: Crystal, roll down.   Crystal, roll down. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:19 pm

ok fella and which reason have u? huh mijo? skills? oh come on dont tell me $h*t! monstr said that he doesnot see on skills? so which reason now? money? BNS never begin war because they just riding... is it really funny for u? Exclamation and Spain national footbal team isnot the best!!! Uganda and Zimbabwe are better
Back to top Go down
Crystal.
New-Member
New-Member
Crystal.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal, roll down.   Crystal, roll down. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:44 pm

It isn't football talk here, so st*u please.
Bunkers will be dead soon cause painx will create a new gang and everything will crash.
I am thinking to rejoin in XRK, but I need time to decide.
Man you really think I want money? I Dont care abot money! gtfo about it already! I like helping people and it's better they don't war all the time cause i'm noob.
If you hate me so much, ban me from forum! I really don't care! I'm pissed off!
Back to top Go down
[HardRide]Pepper(G8M)
GO-Manager
GO-Manager
[HardRide]Pepper(G8M)

PostSubject: Re: Crystal, roll down.   Crystal, roll down. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:03 pm

go away
Back to top Go down
Crystal.
New-Member
New-Member
Crystal.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal, roll down.   Crystal, roll down. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Because I leave? You hate me? No problem! I don't want to be in a gang with player who don't want me near himself.
Back to top Go down
MonsTre_Rock
Team Leader
Team Leader
MonsTre_Rock

PostSubject: Re: Crystal, roll down.   Crystal, roll down. Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:17 am

Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal, roll down.   Crystal, roll down. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal, roll down.
Page 1 of 1